Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment – How to Apply
Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment… |Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Cornerstone Insurance Plc recruitment application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are contained here for free.
Brief Summary about Cornerstone Insurance Plc
Cornerstone Insurance Plc. was incorporated on 26th July 1991 as a private limited liability company and became a Public Limited Liability, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1997. Our organization was established to conduct Insurance business in a professional, ethical and customer-focused manner and has remained committed to these values over the years.
We are inviting applications to fill the position below:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Please ensure you read the job duties and responsibilities before applying for this position.
- Identify recruitment needs, strategic competencies and forecast critical skills requirement.
- Partner with talent management to implement recruitment plans to hire/fill vacant positions in area of coverage
- Providing performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, and career development)
- Ensure new hires meet specific target performance level and proper documentation prior to confirmation
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
- Coordinate staff exit process in area of coverage
- Consult and offer advice and drive improvements within your partnered teams.
- Provides guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning and succession planning for a rapidly growing team.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview.
- Coordinate grievance/disciplinary issues in area of coverage
- Facilitate effective implementation of career management initiatives
- Implement planned visitation to branches for on the spot assessment of business situations and HR issues.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance, consulting with Legal where necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Qualification (e.g., CIPM)
- A relevant postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Any other relevant professional certification would be an added advantage
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in multiple HR disciplines, including performance management, recruitment and employee relations
- Demonstrable experience in leading the development of strategic business plans.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for this job opportunity. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Now that you know about this job opening. We encourage you to share this job information with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.