Coca-Cola Company Recruitment: This article is basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application for Coca-Cola Company Recruitment. All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.About Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Coca-Cola Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Requisition ID: R-87540
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
- The digital era is defined by changing consumer behaviors driven by tech advances. Consumers enjoy real-time interaction and total connectivity powered by contextual intelligence. This new reality is what pushes the Coca-Cola Company to “shift from TV to digital”, to expand the consumer engagement model beyond the 5 minutes per day they’re watching an influencer’s video or drinking a beverage. Owned digital experiences and products play a critical role in building 1:1 consumer engagement across the entire consumer journey and life cycle, empowered by rich first party behavioral data.
- The Digital Platforms Senior Manager will shape and execute digital platforms strategy for the Africa operating unit. The role will oversee consumer-facing web properties and digital experience platforms to ensure that platforms are technically sound and continuously improved based on data and audience insights.
- By managing a range of projects, and offering expert consultancy and support, this role will ensure that our digital products and services are delivered with an excellent standard, helping us deliver deliver a first-class experience to our digital audiences; and develop governance to enable the network to keep content and data current and relevant.
- This position reports to the Digital Platforms Director and will work closely with cross functional teams across the organization.
Please ensure you read the job duties and responsibilities before applying for this position.
- Developing and executing Digital Platforms strategy for Africa Operating Unit
- Designing strategies and plans for Owned platforms of TCCC brands in order to maximize consumer acquisition, engagement & retention
- Developing plans to localize and implement global owned platforms in the Operating Unit
- Manage those platforms with a continuous learning & iteration mindset
- Work hand in hand with global team to ensure the success of the global brands owned platforms in the Operating Unit
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Providing expert perspective on consumer acquisition and activation (e.g., campaign and promotion aggregator)
- Leverage personal network and knowledge of digital tools to drive competitive experience and product advantage
- The Owned Consumer Platforms manager plays a key role in disrupt the way we do marketing and educate/spread that throughout the organization.
- Map and develop relationships with key stakeholders that will maximize TCCC owned platforms to its consumers and shoppers
- Work in partnership with other areas within Intergraded Marketing and Marketing to embed the owned platforms into the brand ecosystems
- Lead inputs into sprint planning and plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Define product vision, product road-map and growth opportunities.
- The consumer platforms manager plays the role of SME on all consumer digital platforms and will be responsible for building capability in the OU (internal and partner network)
To be eligible for Coca-Cola Company Recruitment, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Digital – savvy: 12-15 years digital platforms experience
- Proven experience managing a website or other technical platform for the purpose of supporting consumer facing digital experiences.
- Proven experience managing a budget of any magnitude related to IT investments, ideally including evaluating technical investments and making vendor/platform selection recommendations, is preferred but not required.
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred
- Customer Journey
- Digital Customer Experience
- Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Digital Services
- Digital Technology
- Online Platforms
- Technology Platforms
- Digital Marketing Platforms
- Digital Platforms
- Digital Products
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
All applications must be submitted on or before 30th April, 2023.
Now that you know about this job opening. We encourage you to share this job information with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.