Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for Investigation Officer (Audit) – The Ideal Candidate would join the investigation unit of the bank to oversee timely completion of investigation on reported cases of fraud, malpractices, error, and irregularities.
Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for Investigation Officer (Audit)
- Timely completion of investigation on reported cases of fraud, malpractices, error and irregularities
- Ensure quality presentation of Investigation Reports in terms of depth, presentation and recommendations.
- Liaise with Police/ Law enforcement agents on investigation and stand as witness in Court on investigated cases in the course of prosecution.
- Preparation of Board/ Management Reports.
- Preparation of CBN and other Regulatory returns.
- Carry out special reviews as directed by Head, Investigation & Special Review.
- Pursue recovery of funds lost as a result of fraud, errors or irregularities.
- Perform any other task as assigned by Head, Investigation & Special Review or the Chief Inspector.
- BSc in any related field.
- Ingenuity and persistence to obtain case information not readily available with an eye for detail.
- 4-5 years’ experience as an Investigation/Audit Officer
- Preferably candidates from the financial institutions
- Display good interviewing and interrogation skills along with the capability of drafting reports.
- Proficient with the banking procedures, regulations and investigation methods.
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
How To Apply For Investigation Officer (Audit) Vacancy at Wema Bank
Interested and qualified persons should click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2022.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!