University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Internship Program 2023 Application Portal and Guides
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Internship Program 2023 and yet to know how to apply or the requirements needed? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the vacancies and areas of opportunities, process and method of application, requirements for the UITH internship program. All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Internship
The management of UITH hereby invites suitably qualified and eligible candidates to fill internship positions in the under-listed positions at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State. Interested candidates are to submit their application forms online after meeting the stipulated application procedures.
Recruitment Vacancies at UITH
There are various positions for interested and qualified persons to apply. You are expected to apply for the position you are most qualified for.
- Medical laboratory scientist
- Imaging scientist
Requirements for Physiotherapists
- Applicants must possess a degree in Physiotherapy.
- Applicant must have registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria.
Requirements for Pharmacists
- Applicants must possess a degree in Pharmacy.
- Applicants must have registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria (PCN).
Requirements for Medical Laboratory scientist
- Candidates must possess a degree in Medical Laboratory Science.
- Must have registered with the Institute of Medical Laboratory Science of Nigeria.
Requirements for Imaging scientist
- Applicants must possess a Degree in Radiography
- You must have registered with the Radiographers Registration of Nigeria (RRBN)
Requirements for Nurse
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Bachelor of Nursing Services
- Must have registered with the Nursing Council of Nigeria
Method of Application for University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Internship Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates for any of the above-listed positions should follow these steps to submit their application forms.
Applicants should pay the sum of five thousand Naira (N5,000.00) non-refundable fee into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
After a successful payment, applicants should take the Remita code and proceed to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website www.uithilorin.org.ng
Follow these steps;
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For inquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact email@example.com
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling out the online UITH FORM with the
- Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The UITH employment form will be made available for you to fill out and submit.
- After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH
NOTE: Three References (Two of whom should have professional knowledge of the candidate in his/her area of specialty where applicable or under whom he/she has worked are required.
In order to be considered for this internship program, please complete an application form and submit on or before by 20th June 2023.
All shortlisted candidates are also required to come along with a valid means of identification which includes;
- National Identity Card
- International Passport
- Drivers License
- Permanent Voters Card
We encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.