Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme – How to Apply for Union Bank Trainee Programme
Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
At Union Bank, we are a forward-thinking bank, building a team of versatile and exceptional individuals who are fully prepared and equipped to take on new challenges, make an impact and work across the different aspects of the business.
Our Graduate Trainee Programme has been designed to give graduates the opportunity to learn technical and soft skills from a world-class organisation through training and essential on-the-job experience.
The programme is open to young professionals looking to acquire valuable skills and experience through three available pathways: Sales Academy, Tech Bootcamp, and the General Management Trainee.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Banker, Transactional Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Requirements for the Trainee Programme:
- No previous work experience is required.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (2nd Class lower) or HND (Lower Class) in any discipline
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption letter is mandatory
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by April 2023.
- ** Qualification in computer-related disciplines (Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science) or any IT certification is required for Tech Bootcamp applicants**
How to Apply for Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program
All interested and qualified persons should visit https://www.jobberman.com/job-seeker/union-bank to apply.
Closing Date for Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program Application
The deadline for application is 9th of January, 2023.