Store Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc- Apply Now
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc application is currently opened for interested and qualified persons to fill the position of Store Manager. How to apply,kindly click on the link provided at the bottom of this article
Brief Summary About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Our company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing the store/inventory system to guarantee adequate stock levels and appropriate spares allocation to meet daily production and maintenance demands.
- Working closely with all relevant stakeholders to achieve cost avoidance and cost reduction across the organization’s manufacturing, distribution, and store operations.
- Providing a strong leadership, excellent customer service and resolving customer complaints or issues.
- Creating and monitoring the store’s annual budget, including costs and earnings.
- Providing regular reports to management on store performance, trends and inventory levels.
- Establish key performance indicators, track ongoing performance, and strive to exceed expectations against established objectives.
- Implementing security measures to prevent theft and loss of merchandise.
- Ensuring the store complies with company policies, safety standards, and regulations.
Qualifications for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical, Electrical or any Science-related course.
- At least 3 years of relevant job experience, preferably as a store/warehouse manager.
- Proficiency in Axapta usage and database management will be an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Pay keen attention to details and be highly organized.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite or related software.
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Application Closing Date