SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator Program for African SMEs: Applications are open for the Fourth cohort of the Africa Digital Accelerator Program sponsored by SME Growth Lab Africa. Through this Program, established business owners across African countries would share equal access to business training, mentorship, and support to take their businesses to a higher level.
SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator Program for African SMEs
Successful applicants will have a remarkable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led by exclusive facilitators in November 2022. The Program package and modules cut across Selling Techniques, Marketing Strategies, Financial Literacy and Management, and Legal Counseling.
RECOMMENDED: Airtel Nigeria Young Leadership Program 2022/2023
- Applicants must be business owners based in any African Country.
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Must ensure promising commitment to attending virtual sessions and group calls.
- Enthusiasm to volunteer and participate in community events and project is an added advantage.
- Training on Business Acumen
- Exclusive access to community events
- Mentoring from business experts
- Access to business resources and community
- Certificate upon completion
- Strategic Partnership
- 24/7 Support
How To Apply
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator Program