Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2023 Application Form
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) 2023 Graduate Programme Application Form, Application Portal, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Procedure for Young and Fresh Nigerian Graduate and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Full Meaning of SPDC
The full meaning of SPDC is Shell Petroleum Development Company.
About Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Shell Graduate Programme 2023
Reference ID: R98883
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Type:Full time
Worker Type: Regular
Recruiting Instruction: Talent Brew field
Join Us In Powering Change:
- We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care.
- We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
Where You Fit in
- Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come.
- At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
- As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways.
- There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.
- The Shell Companies in Nigeria with its purpose to power progress, has had a long and lasting impact in Nigeria’s energy sector landscape.
- Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees globally in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
- The Graduate Recruitment within Shell follows a standard global methodology used to attract, select, and place our best talent within the various Shell businesses. For 2023, we are seeking graduates for the following areas:
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Projects and Technology
- Safety and Environment
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain)
How to Apply for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2023
To apply, interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to see application form and apply
Application Closing Date for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2023
The application deadline for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme is 7th July, 2023.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.