Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment for Operational Finance Manager
Are you interested in Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited jobs? Not all links you should click on. This post will show you the right application link portal to apply for the Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited ongoing recruitment and the requirements needed. Make sure you follow the application steps given below in other to apply successfully.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Is Seven-Up Company Recruiting?
Yes, according to our information team is that the Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is recruiting. Interested applicants are advised to visit the recruitment portal in other to summit application before the application closing date December, 2023.
Note: The application form is totally free
Based on the above, the Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is requesting for applications from qualified candidates for this vacant positions below:
Job Title: Operational Finance Manager
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide active business partnership and collaboration to Functional Leadership of the region in meeting Business and Operational Objectives along with interpreting financial information and highlighting business opportunities, challenges and risks for smooth business operations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Cross Functional Business Collaboration and Partnering
- Acts as business partner to Commercial & Production functions for routine and ad-hoc business analysis and decision-making
- Champions Plant, Category, Line wise MOH analysis, COM evaluations [Yields, Wastages, Variances etc.] and Freight cost Analysis for Haulage, Delivery, and Distribution etc.
- Business KPI Monitoring, Reporting, and Tracking – Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis, Yields, KWHs, Fuel Usage, Power Analysis, R&M Analysis, Freight Analysis, Delivery/Distribution Cost, Consumables etc.
- Ensure day to day tracking of Key Business Indicators including Gross Sales Revenue, Discounts and Taxes, Net Sales Revenue [NSR] and Variables Margin [VM] and Collaborates with Regional Leadership to drive Profitable Sales Mix
- Supervises the preparation and discusses SKU [Brand/Pack] Profitability Analysis with Commercial Leadership for decisions on volumes, pricing, promotions etc.
- Provides Analytical Support and Key Business Insights on GSR, Trade Offers [Price Off, Discounts] and Promos, volume mix and channel wise profitability.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- 5 – 6 years post qualification experience in MNC Manufacturing Environment, preferably beverage operations.
- A high degree of resourcefulness and ingenuity are required to develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity.
- Professional Level Qualification in Accounting and Finance – ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Sound financial and accounting knowledge and exceptional business understanding, Management Accountancy, Business Planning and Analysis
- Excellent Ability related to Data Analytics at both financial and operational fronts
- Working knowledge of business intelligence applications like Power BI, etc.
How to Apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Application Deadline
31st December, 2023.