Senior Buyer (Instrumentation Materials) at Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Production Company Limited
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Ltd. (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
How to register or submit an application for Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Ltd. (SEEPCO) Recruitment, you need to carefully read through this article in other to see the necessary guides on how you can apply without stress.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Buyer (Instrumentation Materials)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare and maintain an up-to-date list of qualified contractors/suppliers/potential tenders/contracts with updated information in order to perform market studies; analyze and assess all possible answers from the market
- Participate to the validation of the contracts strategy through: – Arranging and attending Contracts Committee Meetings – Pre-qualifying bidders – Contributes and ensures criteria for evaluation are apt – Creation of CFT commercial documents – Preparation and issuance of call for tender to contractors and suppliers on the bidders list
- Ensure the preparation and send out the dossiers of pre-consultation and Standard or Complex invitations to bid – Verify the alignment with HSE clauses, Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation when issuing all technical contracts and when drafting contractual and commercial terms and conditions – Verify the Terms & Conditions standard, general and financial
- Participate in the establishment of the technical, contractual and commercial agreements of complex contracts
- Conduct the Terms & Conditions bid analysis and negotiation
- Conduct the commercial bid analysis and negotiation thereby creating a clear definition of responsibilities and documents together with the DUET
- Participate in Recommendation to award RTA through contract committee/DOA and award validation where he/she evaluates RTAs
- Handle the approval from authorities and partners, clarification of rights and obligation of signing parties and the signature process of formal documents
- Ensures that own contracts are created and managed in UNISUP and AGORA, ensure effective use of tools and systems Ariba, NIPEX, REX+, AGORA for optimum productivity.
- Ensure the handover of contracts to the Métier Partner • Assist the head of contracts in the settlement of claims and lawsuits, in relation with the Juridical, Insurance, Finance and TGP Directors by proposing strategies and actions and participating to the negotiations
- Monitor contractor’s performance with Duet, promoting and attending service quality meetings, claims, amendments and contract renewal discussions with contractor and manage and maintain a network with Stakeholders such as NAPIMS, NCD, Department of Petroleum Resources, etc. Purchasing activities
- Handles Purchases in the Lab Office designated to him through PR assignment
- Analysis all Purchase Requisitions for adequate material specification, budget authorizations and cost centres to which the purchases are being charged
- Reviews all PRs assigned, Group requisitions to reduce process costs, compile tender packages and organize call for tender / request for quotation, ensure the use of e- sourcing tools
- Ensure the follow-up of purchase orders until complete reception and payment
- Ensure rapid and correct validation of PO’s
- Ensure reception of acknowledgement of receipt for PO’s from suppliers
- Ensure Suppliers’ deliveries on time
- Follow-up of goods receipt until affiliate’s central warehouse.
- Negotiate and solve all changes leading to amendment from Métier Partners or suppliers/contractors
- Clarify discrepancies between material received and orders, if any with suppliers
- Input all purchase data in SAP.
- Answer to tenderers requests for clarification Profile
- Study, compare and evaluate offers in order to have the most economical and contractual advantageous conditions
- To optimize by all means possible by bringing his professional experience to bear, Purchases with emphasis on making Savings for the Company
- Pay attention to TUCN General Conditions and terms of purchase to ensure the Company is not exposed to legal liabilities.
- Organize and lead negotiations with suppliers associated with award and performance of POs
- Issue RTAs in Duet with Métier Partners
- Where applicable to clearly state in purchase orders QA/QC requirements in the form of Mill/Test Certificates, MSDS, other certificates.
Job Qualifications / Requirements
- A Degree in Engineering, Management or Social Sciences preferably Supply Chain
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain and in Operational functions will be an added advantage.
- 10 years work experience preferably in Oil and Gas Industry of which 5should be in contract administration.
- Demonstrable general knowledge and understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the company in general.
How to Apply for SEEPCO Recruitment
Application Closing Date
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here