Saro Agrosciences Limited Graduate Trainees (North) Application Form– Click here to access the application form and how to apply for Saro Agrosciences Limited Graduate Trainees (North) programme.
About Saro Agrosciences
Saro Agrosciences is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991. Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (North)
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe & Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications for Saro Agrosciences Limited Graduate Trainees (North)
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University:
- Agronomy / Agriculture / Agric extension
- Crop Protection
- Agricultural Economics
- Agric Engineering
- Soil Science
- You should have completed your NYSC scheme or to complete by November 2023.
The Candidates We Want:
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- You should be able to speak Hausa fluently
- You should have graduated with at least a Second Class Upper Division
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
How to Apply for Saro Agrosciences Limited Graduate Trainees (North)
To apply, interested and qualified candidates should:
Closing Date for Saro Agrosciences Limited Graduate Trainees (North)
The application deadline for this trainee programme is 7th November, 2023.
In other not to miss out on any latest updates regarding how to get Jobs from Nigeria, we encourage you to bookmark this page or give us a message by using the comment box. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also share this post with your friends and family members to keep them updated.