Qatar Airways is currently looking to recruit the role of Sales Operations Coordinator, which will be based in Lagos. See full details of the job below and apply if you are interested in this role.
Sales Operations Coordinator Recruitment at Qatar Airways
Responsible for the execution of daily sales operations tasks for the assigned region, adhering closely to established processes and policy guidelines. Deliver five star service for internal sales teams and external trade partners, which will facilitate QR revenue generating sales activities. Play an active role in maintaining strong esprit de corp for the sales operations team, and participate in relationship building with internal stakeholders
- Adhere closely to Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for sales operations functions ensuring alignment to QR’s global sales operations principles
- Play a leading role in the team for executing sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Deliver customer-friendly, value added communications to external trade partners on QR-related matters such as campaigns, policy changes and fare revisions.
- Support the sales team in maintaining an up-to-date database of trade partners within the region. Provide line managers and regional management with regular reporting on key departmental performance metrics, outstanding issues.
- Mentor junior colleagues in the team and guide them in maintaining high standards of service delivery.
Qualifications and Requirements
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language
- PC literate with very good knowledge of MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Good knowledge of commercial contracts and finance related processes (invoice flow, ERP, payment processes)
- Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus, GDSes) and travel industry in general
- Problem-solving skills, efficiency oriented mindset
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Recruitment
All interested and qualified persons should click on APPLY NOW
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Application Deadline 12th June, 2022.