Robert Bosch West Africa Graduate Specialist Program 2023
Bosch Africa – Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
Please ensure you read the requirements before applying for this graduate program.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Specialist Program
Location: Ikeja, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support in process optimization (such as and not limited to backorders analysis, delivery forecast, etc.)
- Assisting customers on EDI usage and reporting
- Full support and assistance to internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of French will be an additional advantage.
- Reporting and active analysis of Monthly Prognosis
- Assist Key Account Managers in planning and processing customer orders
- Follow up with customer planned orders
- Management of customer queries on logistic and supply chain activities
- Any additional tasks which may be assigned in your line of duty
- The GSP role is to assist and support with logistics and supply chain activities in the export market.
To be eligible for Robert Bosch West Africa Graduate Specialist Program 2023, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 to 2 years corporate exposure preferable.
How to Apply
In other to be considered for the program, interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply