Rainoil Limited Recruitment for Front Desk Officer
Are you considering submitting an application for the Rainoil Limited Recruitment to fill the position of Front Desk Officer ? Make sure to read this post so that you are completely prepared to apply for Rainoil Limited recruitment .
About Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Rainoil Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- To provide timely and professional attention to company’s visitors, clients, calls, and office mails.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answers incoming telephone calls, assists callers, takes messages, and provides information as required.
- Supervises the activities of other personnel e.g. cleaners and security
- Assists guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction using supervisor support when necessary.
- Maintains a register of calls received or complaints from customer received at the front desk.
- Directs incoming calls/visitors as appropriate.
- Maintains and updates an accurate register of incoming and outgoing mails and other forms of correspondence.
- Registers, sorts, and delivers incoming mails to appropriate staff and outgoing mails for dispatch.
Candidates are to possess the following conditions below:
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Administration, Sciences, Social sciences, or Humanities.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ (with BSC/HND) experience in a secretarial or front desk capacity in an organization.
How to Apply for Rainoil Limited Vacant Position
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
27th July, 2023.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!