Quality Inspector at Nestoil Limited- Application Link, Requirements & How to Apply
This is to inform the general public of Nestoil Limited recruitment exercise ongoing for interested and qualified applicants fill the position of Nestoil Limited in the company. How to apply and the requirements are provided in this article below
Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring regular aircraft inspections are carried out and concerns are escalated while recommending solutions.
As a Quality Inspector, you will:
- Conduct regular inspections of the aircraft and procedures.
- Investigate, audit and inspect activities and operations location as part of ongoing quality assurance.
- Identify and record any concerns or findings, and necessary evidence to substantiate such concerns or findings
- Propose or recommend solutions to concerns or findings through designated reporting channels and methods
- Verify the implementation of solutions within specific time scales
- Hold Quality and safety briefings across different operation location(s) specifically Port Harcourt Base
- Work out Quality Indicators related to the business operations
- Follow foreign auditors and inspectors, where required during an audit
- Write correspondence and archive documents ensuring all process documentation is properly filed
- Prepare all relevant documentation for airworthiness of aircrafts and its parts as well as provide quality assurance as required for the successful operation of the aircraft
- Participate in external audits and maintain effective liaison with relevant stakeholders and regulatory agencies e.g. NCAA during their surveys and inspections
- Maintain appropriate records of all quality audits and inspections carried out, including preventive and corrective actions performed
- Work with process owners to ensure processes meet the required standards at all times and especially in preparation for an audit
- Establish the audit plan for processes and activities covering all aspects of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations requirements
- Prepare the Management Review for own activity and that of the unit
- Prepare and present monthly activities quality and bi-annual quality reports to Safety & Quality Manager
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents and all reportable occurrences that resulted/could have resulted in damage to/failure of equipment and/or injury to personnel, document findings and make recommendations as appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of First degree in any Science / Engineering field OR Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence (AMEL)
- Auditors training: Audit technique, Quality Mgt. System & Quality Assurance training
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Conflict Management & Resolution
- Quick thinking
- Ability to work with a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date is 25th August, 2023.