Production Technologist at Hobark International Limited-Application Guides
Production Technologist is presently hiring for the year 2023. See below for information on how to apply for current Job Vacancy to fill the position of Production Technologist in Nigeria.
To be considered for this job opening, you must first understand the qualifications and requirements for applying for Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2023.
About Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
The company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Technologist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- Lead the Production Data Management for Subsurface Team and Champion Hydrocarbon Accounting Implementation / Reconciliations.
- Provide production technology services.
- Deliver well & completions designs for all wells, Production optimization and multi‐discipline projects in accordance with World Class Hydrocarbon Maturation and Well Delivery and Intervention projects in accordance with World Class Hydrocarbon Maturation and Well Delivery and Intervention Processes, and the deliverables set by client requirements to optimize Oil & Gas recovery.
- Significantly contribute to/ lead the delivery of quality reservoir development studies, field development plan (FDP), the Identification of production improvement opportunities and production optimization studies in conjunction with reservoir engineers, petrophysicists and production geologists.
Requirements for Hobark International Limited Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and a minimum of ten (10) years upstream oil industry experience.
- Must possess a minimum of Second Class Honors (Upper Division)
- A candidate with Second Class Honors (Lower Division) degree but with M. Sc. Qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Geology) is also eligible to apply.
- Operational experience will be an advantage.
How to Apply for Hobark International Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.