Presidential Palliative Loan Programme- Application Link
The Presidential Palliative Loan Programme is currently ongoing. This presents a chance for passionate individuals to gain access to the Presidential Palliative Loan. Here,you will find the official Link to successfully apply for the Presidential Palliative Loan without encountering any issues.
If you are interested in applying for Presidential Palliative Loan, it is crucial to carefully review the application form, application requirements, and qualifications.
As stated earlier, the Federal Government of Nigeria under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, is rolling out two impactful initiatives – the Presidential Conditional Grant Programme and the Presidential Palliative Loan Programme.
The Federal Government of Nigeria is delighted to announce the kickoff of the Presidential Conditional Loan Scheme to Businesses in Nigeria (including Nano businesses) as part of the Presidential Palliative Program.
The Presidential Palliative Loan Scheme
- Transparent and Efficient: We prioritise transparency and efficiency, ensuring that funds are disbursed swiftly to deserving businesses.
- Digital Transformation: The platform leverages cutting-edge technology to make the entire process accessible through smartphones and computers, allowing SMEs to apply from anywhere.
- Financial Literacy: We understand the importance of financial education. Therefore, our platform provides resources and training to empower SMEs with the knowledge to manage their funds effectively.
Target Sectors Needed To Be Eligible For Presidential Palliative Loan Scheme
ONLY the under listed business sectors are eligible to apply for the Presidential Palliative Loan Scheme:
- Traders: These include single retail marketers, corner shop owners, petty traders, market men and women in open markets
- Food Services: These include food and vegetable Vendors
- ICT: These include business centre operators, battery chargers, recharge card vendors, call centre agents
- Transportation: These include wheelbarrow pushers, independent dispatch riders
- Creatives: These include makeup artists, fashion designers, drycleaners.
- Artisans: These include vulcanizers, shoemakers, painters, repairers.
Loan Amount Worth
MSMEs & manufacturers will access loans up to N1Million & N1Billion respectively.
These programmes aim to alleviate the effects of the fuel subsidy removals.
N75b Presidential Palliative Loans
The Federal government via this scheme will be providing loans to MSMEs and Manufacturers in Nigeria worth Seventy Five Billion Naira. See details below to ensure you benefit from this government initiative.
MSMEs and Manufacturers
- Start Date: 10th Oct 2023
- Duration: 6 weeks planning, continuous call to entry, revolving fund disbursement from 5th Dec 2023, repayments starting 5th June 2024.
How to Apply for Presidential Palliative Loans
Interested and qualified persons should apply through this link https://loan.fedgrantandloan.gov.ng/auth/loan-register to apply. Note that disbursement will be done by your bank if you meet the eligibility criteria.
To apply, follow the Step by Step Guidelines below:
- Sign up with the your basic details
- Enter your business information with the necessary documentation
- Provide information about your business leadership (Directors)
- Provide information about what the loan will help your business with
For more information, visit https://loan.fedgrantandloan.gov.ng/
Presidential Palliative Loans Application Closing Date
As stated at the official Presidential Palliative Loans website, 31st December 2023 is the latest closing date for all individual application for the Loans Programme.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.