Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited Job Opportunities
Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited has its recruitment application form out to enable interested and qualified candidate apply for the position of a Business Development Executive. The method of application and the requirements for Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited recruitment are contained below
About Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited
Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited is an integrated project support company registered under the Nigerian corporate affairs commission on 23 November 2012. We are dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance, and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering, and other industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for technical/commercial tender submissions, pre-bid stage activities, facilitating pre-bid qualification, and responding to all relevant bids and tenders in the market and budget offers where required.
- Assist in the “Project life cycle” of the organization such as planning, organizing/executing, monitoring/controlling, and directing as well as the completion of specific projects while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Creating, developing, and maintaining a professional and strong business relationship with key decision-makers among potential clients in the oil & gas industry, governmental departments, marine companies, contractors, and consultants in the Country.
- Planning and implementing market research and analysis of market surveys and marketing campaigns.
- Sourcing for available bids in the market, requesting and managing quotations from sub-suppliers.
- Coordinating all the bid-related activities with the entire bid team from kick-off to bid delivery.
- Engaging with the identified Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Bid Writers who will be responsible for responding for providing content in response to the tender document.
- Developing computer-based document store and reference materials.
- Reviewing and improving other customer materials and developing a consistent set of standards for other commercial functions to follow.
- Developing a set of standard templates for less complex bids.
- Achieving the overall business tender target value and ensuring quality submissions of all bids.
- Managing all aspects of the bid process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping accurate historic bid records (outcomes, win, losses) and producing KPI reports for the wider business, and performing other related duties and functions as assigned.
- Ensuring a bid delivery plan is in place and that the team is aware of their role in the bid delivery and has availability.
- Compiling, editing, and proofreading commercial proposals which contain technical content and designs ensuring that these are presented professionally and concisely.
- Ensuring that the most appropriate and relevant solutions for each bid are effectively pulled together from all parts of the business
- Reviewing and revising documents prepared by others and coordinating the preparation of those materials in a completed bid document.
- Leading and coordinating the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time to the correct standard answering the client’s needs
- Developing knowledge of the company’s business, its products, and services by reading and reviewing the previous bid and design documents and spending time with presales, and technical and commercial functions.
To be eligible for Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited recruitment, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 9 years work experience.
How to Apply for Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
23rd June, 2023.