Orange Group Recruitment for Management Trainee
Orange Group is currently recruiting interested and qualified to fill the position of Management Trainee using the application link and guidelines provided below.
Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Food and Beverage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under-study and understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Participate in the company’s strategic planning
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
Requirements for Orange Group Recruitment
To be considered for Orange job openings, you must first meet the qualifications and requirements for applying for Orange Group Recruitment.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills.
How to Apply for Orange Group Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before filling out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot go back to the previous page; you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper, and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45-minute test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the test.
Application Deadline for Orange Group Recruitment
The management of Orange Group has announced 31st December, 2023 as the latest closing date for submission of all applications.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.