Olam Food Ingredients (OFI) Graduate Trainee Programme 2023- Application Form & Requirements
We provide the latest information regarding the Olam Food Ingredients (OFI) recruitment 2023. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
Olam Food Ingredients (OFI) application form portal is open to enable interested persons apply for Olam Food Ingredients (OFI) Graduate Trainee Programme 2023. Interested in knowing the requirements and how to apply? if yes…then see below
About OFI (Olam Food Ingredients)
OFI (Olam Food Ingredients) is a global leader in food & beverage ingredients. Pioneers at heart, we operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers. Making a positive impact on people and planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where our ingredients are grown, we are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable and transparent supply. Supplying products and ingredients at scale is just the start. We add value through our unique, complementary portfolio of natural, delicious and nutritious products. With our fresh thinking, we help our customers unleash the sensory and functional attributes of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts and spices so they can create naturally good food & beverage products that meet consumer expectations. And whoever we’re with, whatever we’re doing, we always make it real.
About the Graduate Trainee Program
- OFI’s GTP is a 12-month structured experiential development program that will test your initiative, stimulate your ambition and creativity, and demand your energy and intellect.
- The first 4 months involve rotations through the full value chain. Participants work in many different parts of the business, building networks and understanding the complexity and variety of our work.
- Beyond this you have the chance to drive 2 high-impact business projects, and after a successful year, take on a front-line supervisory role. It’s a fantastic way to get some early experience to springboard your career.
- This program will test your initiative, stimulate your ambition and creativity, and demand your energy and intellect. It will give you the global exposure, networks, and perspective you need for a high-impact career.
- You will gain significant business exposure and networks, perspective, and the edge you need to have a high-impact career.
Applications are hereby invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Sub-Function: Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Who are we looking for?
- OFI is a thriving company with a clear purpose: to be the change for good food and a healthy future. We’re looking for people who see possibility everywhere, find the opportunity in every challenge, and are driven to make it real. Sounds like you? Let’s talk
Credentials and Experience:
- You should have a minimum of a second-class upper Degree from a leading institution.
- Preferably with a background in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Sustainability or related fields.
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Strong passion for sustainability, corporate responsibility, and driving positive change.
Leader and change agent:
- You have the attributes to lead and manage complexity and the perseverance to achieve outcomes.
High Analytical and Cognitive Ability:
- Your approach to projects and problem-solving will ensure your success in delivering on the complex tasks that lie ahead.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing date: 7th July, 2023.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.