NNPC / SPDC Joint Venture (JV) Postgraduate Research Internship Programme 2024-Application Link and Requirements
The NNPC / SPDC calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to apply for the 2024 JV Postgraduate Research Internship Programme 2024. In this article, we will show you every detail about the JV Postgraduate Research Internship Programme 2024 recruitment process. Here, you will See the application process, recruitment form, entry requirements, qualifications, JV Postgraduate Research Internship Programme 2024, and other registration processes for interested candidates below
So take this article very seriously in other to have a smooth registration/application without stress.
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), the operator of the NNPC/SPDC/Total Energies and NAOC Joint venture, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Postgraduate Research Internship Programme 2024
Duration: 12 months (non-renewable)
- The Postgraduate Research Internship program aims to provide talented Nigerians with opportunities to gain work experience and conduct research within SPDC.
To be selected for the JV programme, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for NNPC / SPDC Joint Venture (JV) Postgraduate Research Internship Programme 2024. See below
Eligibility Criteria for NNPC / SPDC Joint Venture (JV) Postgraduate Research Internship Programme 2024
- Open primarily to talented Nigerian postgraduate students currently enrolled in Nigerian universities.
- Applicants who have previously participated in the program will not be considered.
- In exceptional cases, Nigerians studying abroad may also be considered.
- Master’s Degree students must be under 30 years of age by January 2, 2024, and Ph.D. students should be under 35 years by the same date to qualify.
Teams / Disciplines:
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Environmental Compliance Monitoring.
- Oil Spill Response: Ground Water Remediation.
How to Apply for NNPC / SPDC Joint Venture (JV) Postgraduate Research Internship Programme 2024
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, Curriculum Vitae (including the applicant’s contact phone number, email address, and contact information of three referees) and a titled, 3-page summary of the candidate’s postgraduate research program (including study background, technical objectives, methodology/data required, and expected outcomes) to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com using the Job Title as the subject of email.
- Selection will be based on the postgraduate program/proposal’s relevance to the business objectives of Shell Companies in Nigeria. Only students with the highest potential will be considered for further screening.
- SPDC and its Joint Venture Partners DO NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS. The application is entirely FREE of charge.
- SPDC and its Joint Venture Partners DO NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives’/’Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
The management of the programme has announce 13th November, 2023 as the application closing date for the NNPC / SPDC Joint Venture (JV) Postgraduate Research Internship Programme 2024.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.