Nigerian Defence Academy 75 RCC List of Shortlisted Candidates Checker 2023/2024-NDA Shortlist pdf
www.nda.edu.ng NDA 75RCC List of Shortlisted Candidates Portal… | How to check NDA 75RCC Shortlist | Link to Check NDA 75RCC| and guidelines are contained here.
Nigerian Defence Academy 75 RCC list of shortlisted candidates 2023 is Out – Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) have officially released the list of successful shortlisted candidates., which is great news for candidates who applied for Nigerian Defence Academy NDA BATCH 75RCC Recruitment. Candidates can now go to the NDA portal and use the NDA Result checker 2023 to check their names online.
The List of Successful Candidates whose names appear below and can also be accessed through the NDA Official Website www.nda.edu.ng were successful at the AFSB Interview.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this article as every single section of this article is essential for you to know if you really want to know how to check the 2023 NDA shortlist!
The Nigerian Defence Academy 75 RCC shortlisted candidates is out for the 2023 recruitment exercise. Applicants are to check their application status via NDA online job portal.
Did you apply for NDA 75 Regular Combatant Course? Was your application successful? If yes, then I’m sure at this point you wish to know what’s the latest update in the recruitment process.
The candidates have been offered admission into NDA for the 75 RC and the successful candidates are to report to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site),
Kaduna on Saturday 26 August 2023. Cadets upon admission into the NDA are full time students and not employees in training. They shall not claim any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commission as an officer.
Any candidate who fails to report by Monday, 28 August 2023 will forfeit his or her place. Selected and Reserve candidates are to report on the same date and will be received on arrival at the reception centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.
2. Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- a. Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- b. One lounge suite (dark colour).
- c. A pair of national dress.
- d. Two belts (preferably black).
- e. One pair of black cover shoes.
- f. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- g. Two pairs of white shorts.
- h. Pyjamas.
- i. Two pairs of brown canvas.
- j. One pair of Football boot
- k. Electronic Tablet (Tab)
- l. Hockey stick.
- m. Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
n. Two white shirts (long sleeves).
o. Four pairs of white socks.
p. One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
q. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
r. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
s. Black swimming trunk/shirt.
t. Personal computer (laptop).
u. Pressing iron.
3. Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
a. One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
b. Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
c. Four pairs of black or blue short tight
d. Two pairs of trouser suits.
4. Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training.
Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
5. All selected candidates MUST upload their O Level result with JAMB before reporting to the Academy.
How to Check Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Defence Academy 75 RCC Recruitment Exam
To check if your name is on the shortlisted candidates’ list, please visit this link: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LIST
We encourage you to share this information with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.