Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023- Application form & Link
The registration/application for Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 begins here using the link provided below. Ensure you read and follow all instructions accordingly.Before you apply, please make sure you are eligible using the guidelines below. The deadline this year is November 18, 2023.
The Graduate Management Development Scheme is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc.’s purpose to Brew the Joy of True Togetherness, through the expansion of our talent pipeline. It is targeted at diverse, ambitious, and innovative Nigerian graduates, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization. In line with our commitment to inclusion and diversity, we welcome applications from all interested and qualified individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, and disability status.
Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 – Supply Chain
This is targeted at qualified Nigerian graduates from science-related disciplines, who are eager to build a thriving career in a conducive manufacturing environment with top-class systems and processes.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
- 12-month fully residential training programme
- Formal training and experiential attachment
At the end of the training, candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager in Brewing/Packaging/ Logistics/Automation Engineer, depending on relevant disciplines, in one of our brewery locations across the country.
Requirements for Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023
To be eligible to apply for Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023,ensure you possess the following criteria below:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a of Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in any Science/Engineering discipline. Degrees within this discipline include but are not limited to; Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical/Agric Engineering, Production Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Physics Electronics, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry, Food Science & Technology
- A master’s degree in a related discipline is an added advantage.
- General Requirements for all Jobs:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2019
- Maximum of two years’ work experience
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
How to Apply for Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Closing Date for Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023
November 18, 2023.
For More Information:
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.