Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 28/2024 Recruitment- Application Portal and Guidelines
Nigerian Army DSSC 28/2024 Recruitment Portal… |Link to Apply for NA DSSC 28/2024 Recruitment | How to Apply for NA DSSC 28/2024 Recruitment | Requirements for NA DSSC 28/2024 Recruitment |Closing Date and guidelines are contained here.
Full Meaning of NA DSSC 28
The full meaning of NA DSSC 28 is Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 28.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers. The DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. Only serving military personnel sponsored to civil institutions by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces shall be considered.
Link to apply for NA DSSC 28/2024 Recruitment Portal
Candidate can now access Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal to apply for NA Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 28/2024 official portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
Before proceeding to the https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ portal, note that the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) course 28/2024 application is free of charge. The recruitment form is obtainable online on the official Nigerian Army application portal.
CORPS AND SERVICES
Applications should apply into any of the following Corps and Services of the NA:
- Directorate of Islamic Affairs
- Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant)
- Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic)
- Directorate of Army Physical Training
- Directorate of Legal Service
- Directorate of Army Public Relations
- Army Band Corps Officer
- Army Finance Corps Officer
- Army Education Corps Officer
- Army Corps of Military Police Officer
- Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
- Army Ordinance Corps Officer
- Nursing Officer
- Medical Doctor (Non-Consultant)
- Medical Consultant
- Army Corps Officer – Supply and Transport
- Army Intelligence Corps Officer
- Army Signals Officer
- Army Engineer
How To Apply for Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 28/2024 Recruitment
Method of Application:
Applications are to be made online free of charge. Interested applicants should:
- Go to https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ to create an account.
- From the home page, select DSSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all the following required documents are uploaded:
a) Passport photograph.
b) Educational certificates.
c) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
d) Certificate of state of origin.
Birth certificate or age declaration.
a. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application
b. The first page is to be signed by a Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from your state.
c. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.
Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 28/2024 Recruitment Closing Date
Online Registration/Application closes on 23rd of February 2024.
RECOMMENDED: Nigerian Army DSS/SSC Past Questions and Answers