Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment 2023- Application Link and Requirements
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Form 2023: The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has commenced the 2023 recruitment as the opportunity covers all interested individuals across all states in Nigeria. The steps listed below will guide you in applying for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2023 via policerecruitment.gov.ng. For you to stand a chance of being selected into NPF, you must do the following:
Full Meaning Of NPF
NPF is an acronym and it means Nigeria Police Force.
If you want to join the Nigeria Police Force, this job opportunity is for you. The NPF Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Intake Registration is currently ongoing for interested and qualified persons to apply using the link provided below.
Before proceeding to the https://apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ portal, note that the Nigeria Police Force 2023/2024 application is free of charge. The recruitment form is obtainable online on the official Nigeria Police Force application portal.
Link to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2023/2024
The link to apply for Nigeria Police Force exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
Is Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruiting?
Yes, the Police Service Commission (PSC) in conjunction with the Nigeria Police Force NPF has announced that its 2023 recruitment online applications portal will be available for interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits) beginning from 15th October which is a day from now.
NPF Recruitment 2023 starting and Closing Date?
The online application portal for NPF recruitment will be opened 15th October and will last for a period of six weeks . where prospective applicants are required to complete the online application forms and submit some within the specified Period.
Requirements for Nigeria Police NPF Recruitment Application 2023
According to the publication, the Method of Application and the Online Application requirements are as follows:
1. Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and must possess the National identification Number (NIN).
2. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or Its equivalent with credit posses in English and Mathematics.
3. Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years.
4. Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m toll for female.
5. Applicants must not have less than 8cm (34 inches) expanded Chest Measurement per mate.
6. Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of entry.
7. Applicants must have a valid home address and phone number
8. SSCE statements of result or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2015 will not be accepted.
9. Applicants must be free from any financial embarrassment and not convicted of any criminal offense.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police NPF Recruitment 2023/2024
To access the NPF form and apply, Click – https://apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
To apply for this, you need the following:
- Functional email address (Note that this email shall be used for most official correspondence with applicants during the course of the exercise);
- National Identification Number (NIN);
- Softcopies (scanned) of recent passport photograph, SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results and Birth Certificate.
Application Deadline for Nigeria Police NPF Recruitment 2023/2024
The management of Nigeria Police Force has announced 26nd November 2023 as the latest closing date for the 2023/2024 NPF recruitment online registration/screening. Thus, NPF screening application portal will be closed on 26nd November 2023.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!