MTN Nigeria 2024 Recruitment for Manager – Talent Management
MTN Nigeria is hiring the services of interested and qualified persons to fill the position of Manager – Talent Management in the company. The method of application as well as the closing date for application are provided below.
About MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
In view of this, kindly ensure you possess all the necessary criteria of MTN Nigeria position before you proceed to apply. The process to apply for MTN positions are pretty straight forward and can be access with a device with a good network.
The company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Talent Management
Job ID: 3834
Job type: Full-time
Mission / Core Purpose of the Job
- To support the delivering of the Talent Management Strategy in the light of the company overall vision and mission and manage the overall L&D cycle as per the company related policies. Manage the company’s leadership talent management programs as well as the main incentive scheme.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
Learning and Development:
- Design and implement employee and organizational development activities, courses and programs as required in meeting specific requirements.
- Conduct the company TNA Training Need Analysis.
- Follow up the needed approvals on training in terms of issuing POs and keeping records from finance.
- Negotiate mass training contracts with the vendors, and free-lance trainers and conduct regular assessment for them.
- Manage learning programmes e.g. Sponsorship, knowledge share, mentorship, coaching programmes.
- Develop the company’s Learning and Development Plan in the light of the company high level strategy.
- Drafting the company’s L&D annual budget. Monitor, control and manage the company training budget, the incentive budget as well as the department budget.
- Identify/Review Key Positions and Key Talents in a direct coordination with top management
- Maintain the company’s succession plan, conduct regular updates as necessary, and provide recommendations to HR Head and other Exco.
- Facilitate all Talent Review sessions and give the needed support to Executives to present the talent status in their divisions.
- Follow up on the implementation of all PDPs with employees, line managers, through self-learning, coaching & assignments, and other learning solutions.
- Monitor data completion on the system to continuously achieve a 100% compliance rate;
- Running 360 feedback, consolidate and share results, provide improvement action plans.
- Prepare the first draft of the company’s L&D annual budget. Monitor, control and manage the company training budget, the incentive budget as well as the department budget.
- Monitor the execution of the L&D and LTM plan and review the regular evaluation reports to ensure that department’s KPIs are met.
- Manage Graduates Programme.
- Supervise the partial sponsorship program and provide recommendation for approvals.
- Regular review for the department policy as well as ensure that all department’s operations are executed with full abidance with these policies.
- Deliver internal training when needed.
- Support the implementation of performance management architecture across Bayobab Footprint
- Support the development, tracking and monitoring of Scorecards for all Senior Management staff
- Facilitate Talent review session
- Deploy performance management improvement initiatives
- % delivered from the training plan.
- Training hours per FTE.
- Actual vs budget training budget.
- 100% information and data compliance.
- Tracing PDPs execution.
- Effective communication channels/ initiatives.
- HR JDs and PPPs in place, up to date and duly approved.
- Monthly reports (Accuracy, submission on time).
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Complexity:
- Lead team with all line management responsibilities.
- Participate in the recruitment and the development of the team.
- Create/edit/update employees Job profiles.
- Define and follow the division/department’s Key Performance Indicators.
- Evaluate/ Monitor employees’ performance.
- Control employees leaves, attendance…etc.
- Monitor employees regarding their compliance with the internal company policies.
- Manage the conflicting requirements.
MTN requires candidates who wish to apply for the job position to possess the following conditions below:
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/ Business Administration.
- MSc, MBA is a plus.
- English and Arabic (as advantage)
- Manager track record of 5+ years; with at least 3 years in Telecom industry.
- Worked across diverse culture and geographies.
How to Apply for MTN Recruitment 2024
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing Date for MTN Recruitment 2024
The closing date for MTN job position is 12th January, 2024; 10:14 AM
In other not miss out on any latest updates regarding how to get Jobs from Nigeria and internationally, we encourage you to bookmark this page or give us a message by using the comment box. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also share this post with your friends and family members to keep them update.