Metwest Steel Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2023-Application Link and How to Apply
If you want to apply for the Metwest Steel Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2023, here is all you need to know about the registration/application process. How to Apply for Metwest Steel Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2023| Metwest Steel Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 Recruitment Form |Metwest Steel Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 Requirements| Closing date
The registration have commenced and closes on 10th September, 2023.
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
Metwest Steel is a well- established manufacturing and trading company. We have emerged as a manufacturer and distributor of premium steel and non-ferrous products in West Africa. Our products portfolio includes steel billets, rebars, sections, wires, fasteners as well as aluminium, copper, lead ingots and more. We are fully integrated scrap based manufacturing unit located in Asaba-Delta State.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- As part of our strategic plan to contribute to the development of Nigeria’s economy and attract talents into our organization, we are seeking high-potential, vibrant and passionate self-starters to join our 2023 Graduate Trainee programme.
- In Metwest Steel Limited, you will be exposed to global business operations and basic Steel manufacturing process. Equally, you will be trained and groomed into playing a key part in supporting the growth of our organization.
- With large number of employees spread across different locations and business units, including the heart of Asaba, you will learn from our highly skilled professionals who are experts in their preferred pitches.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Metwest Steel Limited
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- At the end of this programme, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
How to Apply for Metwest Steel Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The management of Metwest Steel Limited has announced 10th September, 2023 as the latest closing date for the 2023 Metwest Steel Limited Graduate Trainee Programme- registration/application.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!