Link Portal for Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme (PCGS)
Are you searching for the link to apply for Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme (PCGS)? if yes..You are at the right place. We will direct you on how to successfully apply for the grant without stress. All you need to do is follow all instructions provided below.
Full Meaning of PCGS
The meaning of PCGS is Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme.
Link for Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme (PCGS)
Individuals who are interested in applying for Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme (PCGS) are advised to visit the PCGS official website at https://grant.fedgrantandloan.gov.ng/apply.
The Federal Government of Nigeria is delighted to announce the kickoff of the Presidential Conditional Grant to Nano Businesses as part of the Presidential Palliative Program.
Brief Summary About The Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme (PCGS)
The grant sum is N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) per beneficiary, and it is designed to reach one million nano businesses in the 774 local government areas. The Federal Government will collaborate with the State Governments, Honourable Ministers, NASME (Nigerian Association of Small and Medium Enterprises), Senators, and House of Representative Members, who will use the Federal Government’s selection criteria below to shortlist the beneficiaries from their constituents.
- 70% women and youth,
- 10% people with disabilities,
- and 5% senior citizens,
- 15% for other demographics.
The Target Sectors for the Scheme
Below are the business that are eligible to apply to the PCG scheme:
- Traders: These include single retail marketers, corner shop owners, petty traders, market men and women in open markets
- Food Services: These include food and vegetable Vendors
- ICT: These include business centre operators, battery chargers, recharge card vendors, call centre agents
- Transportation: These include wheelbarrow pushers, independent dispatch riders
- Creatives: These include makeup artists, fashion designers, drycleaners.
- Artisans: These include vulcanizers, shoemakers, painters, repairers.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible applicants for Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme (PCGS) MUST complete an online application form through this link: https://grant.fedgrantandloan.gov.ng/apply
Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme (PCGS) Closing Date
The application for Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme (PCGS) ends 18th December, 2023.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.