Lagos State Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) 2023/2024 Application Registration Form Portal- See first hand access to internship opportunities in various fields of discipline in the Lagos State Graduate Internship Placement Programme. Here you will find the application form, application link/login portal and how to apply for Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP)GIPP is a go-to platform for early-career professionals to get discovered by employers for an offer of a 6-months internship.
- Create an account: Register on the platform by filling in your bio-data and required information
- Preliminary assessment: Take standard assessments and employability training to test your aptitude and basic skills
- Get noticed by employers: Employer view candidate’s profile and reach out to qualified graduates
As part of efforts to reduce the rate of unemployment in Lagos State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu approved the Internship Programme in 2020 for unemployed graduates in line with the T.H.E.M.E.S Agenda of the present administration and the Youth Development Programme of the State, which are Education and Technology and Making Lagos a 21st Century Economy.
Who can apply for the Lagos state GIPP?
Graduates cannot apply for jobs on GIPP, they are contacted by interested employers.
Completing your profile will help you get noticed faster.
Who can benefit from GIPP?
Graduates seeking job opportunities/internship placements and employers seeking to hire graduates are the major benefactors of this platform
Title: Lagos State Graduate Internship Programme 2023
Benefit of Lagos State GIPP
- Beneficiaries will be paid a monthly stipend of N40,000 for the six months duration of the internship.
- At the end of the internship period, interns would have gained valuable applied work experience, built up their professional skills and would have been exposed to possible entrepreneurial opportunities to strengthen their professional skills and interpersonal relationship.
Qualification and Requirements
Interested applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Valid ID
- NYSC certificate
- LASSRA number
- Your BSC/ HND certificate
Must be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA.
Documents Needed for Lagos State GIPP Registration
You are to upload a profile picture, as well as the following document.
- School Certificate
- NIN/International Passport/Valid ID card
- NYSC Certificate
How to Apply / Register for Lagos State Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP)
Interested candidates should visit: https://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply for the Programme.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!