Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Fintech Payment Product Manager.
See all you need to know about Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Fintech Payment Product Manager Here. How to apply, requirements, Closing dateHuawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fintech Payment Product Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Operation methodology and process for Digital Value Chain Specialist and Fintech Project based on a deep understanding of mobile internet, telecom VAS (Value-added Services) operation, and Mobile Money market in Nigeria.
- Support in the development of new operation solutions, business case development, commercial negotiation, and communication.
- Provision and implementation of operational plans and ability to carry out routine operation flow.
- Support both projects in terms of the delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance.
- Focus on service user experience, provide service UI and logical flow improvement suggestions, and support both services content operation and promotion.
- Implement a pacification scheme when platform operation issues arise.
- Organize market promotion activities, provide and implement promotion plans, and manage promotion channels.
- Support financial and settlement workflow.
- Effective communication with executive customers.
To be eligible for Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited Recruitment , applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- 5+ years in Value Chain Partner Management
- End-to-end service operation process understanding
- Business Development experience
- User experience enhancement, data analysis, digital media content management
- Marketing of Value-Added Services
- Result-orientated, passionate, and a team player.
- Global business management experience is preferred.
- Experienced in managing partners and representing the organization
- Language: Proficiency in verbal and written English.
What We Offer
- We offer extensive benefits and an attractive remuneration package.
- A culturally diverse organization that fosters teamwork and mutual support.
- Provide equal opportunities and constantly evolving career growth.
- An attractive amount of annual leave.
Application Closing Date
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!