Hobark International Limited Recruitment for Contract Engineer
This post is all about Hobark International Limited Recruitment. The company is recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of Contract Engineer. The location for this position is Lagos. See how to apply and more details about the recruitment process here
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Identify potential bidders for goods and/or services required and assist in the preparation of adverts, pre-qualification questionnaires, technical and commercial evaluation reports.
- Execute vendor prequalification, develop, and maintain a database of prequalified vendors for related goods and/or services.
- Collate and compilation of all tender documentation after receipt of approval. Prepare and undertake tender commercial evaluations post-receipt of tenders, draft and coordinate formal award recommendations and present to senior management.
- Prepare and coordinate all Invitation to Bid exercises in line with Company’s contract terms and conditions.
- Maintain and foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders to secure cost-effective contractual terms.
Requirements for Hobark International Limited Recruitment for the Position of Contract Engineer
- Candidates should possess relevant Engineering / Technical / Legal qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High level of computer literacy, including experience of using specialist procurement software and computer system.
- Excellent negotiation, contract management and relationship management skills.
- Possess 8 – 10 years of proven experience in contract management with relevant oil and gas industry experience.
- Possess professional qualification in Procurement, Surveying or other relevant profession.
- Possess competency with contract preparation, negotiation, tendering and award procedures.
- Demonstrable general knowledge & understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the Company in general, & “in depth” understanding where relevant to contracts for works, goods & services.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply For Hobark International Limited Recruitment for Contract Engineer
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!