Hermes Oil Services Limited Recruitment for Sales Coordinator
Hermes Oil Services Limited Recruitment is opened for interested and qualified persons to fill the position of Sales Coordinator. Will you like to apply for this position? if yes, then see how to apply and requirements below
Hermes Oil Services Limited, a major provider of downstream oil and gas. The Sales Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the sales department, supporting management, and ensuring sales quotas are reached.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
Please ensure you read the job roles and responsibilities before applying for this position.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g., special features, return and warranty policies).
- Collaborate with the business development team to prepare common strategies.
- Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics.
- Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates.
- Analyze market trends.
- Monitor competition and provide daily reports
- Monitor competitor’s pricing and provide daily reports.
- Follow current sales developments and provide daily reports.
- Educating customers about our products and the various services that we offer.
- Preparing effective sales models to enhance productivity.
- Ensuring weekly and monthly sales targets are met.
- Setting and implementing sales targets and revenue goals.
- Assist in the recruitment and training of sales personnel.
- Implement and achieve set KPIs.
- Ensure the sales team is up to date with business targets.
- Organize clients’ data and set up daily activity reports using the approved reporting template.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve great results.
- Discover customers’ needs and offer solutions to them through the company’s services or products.
- Use data to help customers understand how products can help them achieve their goals.
- Complete administrative tasks, such as processing and recording sales, as needed.
- Monitor to identify changes in market trends and adjust accordingly.
- Perform research on the competition’s services.
- Review financial records of sales to ensure balanced accounts are maintained.
- Find prospective customers and new target segments.
- Use promotional methods such as phone calls, emails and social media to reach potential clients and build a long-lasting business relationship with them.
- Recommend and select products for each customer based on their individual needs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s various products and services.
- Become an expert in our product offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients who want more information concerning our products.
- Describe products and explain Hermes’ value proposition to prospective customers.
- Communicate with customers in person, by phone and by email to understand their needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a sales rep, business development officer or similar role.
- Proven experience as sales personnel in the downstream oil and gas industry.
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience.
- Complete understanding of the company’s products and services
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to upgrade sales tactics.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Project management skills and a team player.
- Good time-management skills and excellent leadership skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Familiarity with sales tracking software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Displaying the qualities of a rational decision-maker.
- Knowledge of latest industry developments.
- Ability to offer excellent customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
To apply for Hermes Oil Services Limited Recruitment. Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using “Sales Coordinator” as the subject of the email
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2023.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see More New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!