Pfizer Recruitment Opportunities- Pfizer is committed to applying science and its global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life.
Pfizer Recruitment/ Career Opportunities
Pfizer is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Representative
Job Requisition ID: 4859605
Time type: Full time
Reports to position title: Health Representative Manager
- The Health Representative’s mission is to provide promotional content and enhance the customer experience.
- The role is responsible for maximizing Pfizer brand growth through promotional activities tailored to the needs of HCPs within the allocated territory.
- Engage with customers in-person and virtually to compliantly grow the business and drive product demand by proactively providing solutions to achieve business objectives and needs
- Engage on promotional science-based brand messages and other ranges of content (e.g., disease state) to support the HCP in improving patient outcomes and experience
- Orchestrate ideal customer experience through relevant content selection based on knowledge of customer preferences
- Implement strategies that drive HCP digital engagement adoption.
- Acts as key Point of Contact for seamless (compliant) reactive only connection to Pfizer Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) and resources
- Responsible for onboarding customers to new operating model and platforms (e.g. Digital Engagement Portal)
- Adherence to all relevant SOPs’
- Timeous recording of customer interactions within PforceRx
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate customer list
- Timely and acccurate submission of expenses and remain within the allocated budget
Self – Development:
- Proactively implement and update personal development plan
- Own and drive your development plan
- Proactively receive and act on feedback from peers, trainers, and managers
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Exhibit a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Sound understanding of compliance and integrity principles
- Basic Computer literacy e.g., Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint/Word /Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team/as a team player.
- Effective selling and presentation skills through virtual and face to face interactions
- Digital and non-digital learning Agility
- Good business knowledge and customer acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team/as a team player
Non-standard Work Schedule, Travel or Environment Requirements:
- Driving Required (valid drivers’ license)
How to Apply for Pfizer Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!