Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 at Custodian Investment Plc
Custodian Investment Plc is currently open for applications from suitably qualified candidate for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme at their establishing.
In this article, we will show you every detail about the Custodian Investment Plc recruitment process. We have outlined the guidelines, entry requirements, qualifications, and how you can easily apply for the 2023 Custodian Investment Plc Graduate Trainee Programme. Be calm as you read on to know the official portal and how to fill the Custodian Investment Plc Graduate Trainee Programme form without encountering any problem .
The Application Deadline for Custodian Investment Plc Graduate Trainee Programme is 2nd July, 2023.
What you need to know about the Company
Custodian Investment Plc. is an investment company with significant holding in companies and brands including Custodian and Allied Insurance Limited, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Custodian Trustees and Crusader Sterling Pensions Limited all rendering best in class services in their respective spheres.
We invite applications for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate trainees and fresh graduates who have completed their university degrees and NYSC. They will undergo training which will prepare them to perform all assigned tasks and gain practical experience on the job while in the employment of Custodian.
- The Custodian Graduate Trainee Program is an intensive and unique program for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a career within the financial services industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper
- Not be more than 25 years by December 31st, 2023
- Possess a university degree in any discipline with a minimum of a second class upper
- Completed the mandatory NYSC program
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!