Exports Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc- How to Apply & Requirements
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment application portal is now enabled for online applications for interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of Exports Manager. See the application process, recruitment form, entry requirements, qualifications, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc 2023 recruitment closing date, and other registration processes for interested candidates below.
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries, and consumers in Nigeria.
Our company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Exports Manager
Purpose of the Job: Maintain an effective and efficient Export function that will ensure value for money and timely tapping of the exports market opportunities of each targeted region, within record timeframe.
- Identify new export opportunities for FMN across all existing and new businesses and expand FMN’s Products to All African Countries and other viable Markets (Countries) Through Exports.
- Participate in selected and/or Government of Nigeria (GoN) – supported International Trade Fairs/Exhibitions/Missions/Contact Programmes to Promote Products and identify credible Importers for export Contract.
- Prepare and monitor the Department’s annual budget.
- Schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation methods to assist customers.
- Build the Department’s research capabilities and develop a system for capturing market knowledge, trends and market intelligence, as well as changing customer needs & preferences.
Qualifications/Requirements for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Exports Manager
- Candidates should possess a Degree / HND in related fields.
- MBA / MSc is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years experience.
- FMCG experience in Exports, Sales or Marketing, Commercial and Logistics experience.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have strong leadership and motivational skills with the drive and focus to deliver results through teams.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent critical thinking and high level of numeracy abilities.
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Exports Manager
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.