Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Recruitment 2022- Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022/2023 – How To Apply for Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Recruitment – Closing Date for Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022.
Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
In line with the mandate granted by His Excellency Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, CON, GSSRS, POS (Africa), Governor of Rivers State and Visitor to Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, for recruitment of Staff; the Management of the Polytechnic hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for appointment into vacant Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff positions as follows:
Non Teaching Staffs Position
- Academic Planning Officer 11
- Entrepreneurship Officer 11
- Administrative Officer 11
- Executive Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- Confidential Secretary
- Legal Officer
- Information Resources Management Officer
- Clerical Officer
RECOMMENDED: National Population Commission Recruitment 2023
Teaching Staffs Position
- Librarian 11 and 1
- Senior Lecturer
- Lecturer 11
- Lecturer 111
- Assistant Lecturer
Please Note that the above mentioned position cuts across all departments.
Eligibility and Requirements for Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Staff Recruitment
Applicants are required to submit (upload) the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Personal Passport Photograph.
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Local Government Area Identification.
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate.
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent.
- University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available).
- Professional Certificate / Evidence of current professional license (where applicable).
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Evidence of change of name (where applicable).
RECOMMENDED: SAP Young Professional Program Nigeria 2022
How To Apply for Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Recruitment
The below steps are for Fresh Application.
- Visit recruitment.ceapoly.edu.ng to register
- Click on Start Application
- Enter BVN and Phone No and click on apply here
- Fill in Bio–Data, Department, Position, Application Type (Internal or External) and click continue
- Add Qualification and click continue
- Add Certification (where applicable) and click continue
- Add work experience and click continue
- Add 3 referees and click continue
- Upload your passport, certificates and documents
- Click finish to submit application
- Print Completed Application Form