ECOWAS Recruitment 2023|ECOWAS Application Form| ECOWAS Portal| ECOWAS Requirements
Are you looking for an opportunity to get recruited for ECOWAS Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? If yes, Here we will show you ECOWAS vacancies, application portal, recruitment form, requirements, qualifications, ECOWAS 2023 recruitment closing date, and other registration processes for interested candidates below.
Before proceeding to the ECOWAS portal, note that the ECOWAS recruitment 2023/2024 application is free of charge. The recruitment form is obtainable online on the official Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc application portal.
Full Meaning of ECOWAS
The full meaning of ECOWAS is Economic Community of West African States
ECOWAS Recruitment Vacancies List
The following vacancies are currently available for interested and eligible candidates from ECOWAS member states;
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management,
- Macroeconomic policies, Economic Research, Infrastructure,
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry and Promotion of the Private Sector
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs and Gender
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, Strategic planning
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- Internal audit
All requirements are in line with the ECOWAS recruitment standard. You can find samples here before proceeding to apply.
- Potential candidates must be under 50 years of age.
- Female applications are encouraged.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications initially submitted with only the CV remain acceptable.
How to Apply
Applicants are kindly requested to visit the ECOWAS website regularly, www.ecowas.int, where the positions will be published regularly and apply as follows:
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above-mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
The deadline to apply is not stated
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!