Deloitte Tax Academy Internship / Training Programme 2023- In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Deloitte Internship / Training Programme 2023
Applications are invited for:
Title: Deloitte Tax Academy Internship / Training Programme 2023
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 3 Weeks
About Tax & Regulatory Services
- Deloitte offers clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally.
- Business Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- International Tax Services
- Customs and Global Trade
- Indirect Tax Services
- Global Investment and Innovation Incentives
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Tax
- Regulatory Services.
- Government incentives
- Global Employer Services
- Tax Management Consulting
- Immigration Services
- The purpose of Deloitte Tax Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Tax & Regulatory Services.
Interested candidates must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng. / B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper / upper credit division.
- Be a chartered accountant.
- Not be more than 28 years old.
- Posess not more 2 years’ experience.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
What do you stand to gain at the Academy?
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
How to Apply for Deloitte Tax Academy Internship / Training Programme 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2022.
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge to solve contemporary and future challenges