Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. The graduate academy is open. See full details of how to successfully apply for this amazing opportunity.
Deloitte Graduate Academy – Finance Programme
The Deloitte Academy invites interested candidates to participate in its Finance internship/training programme.
The purpose of Deloitte Finance Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Accounting Operations Advisory, Finance Transformation, Financial Reporting, and Actuarial Science
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Finance, Accounting or Actuarial Science
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Chartered accountants, accounting graduates or other graduates on the ICAN or ACCA route (Professional level Stage of exams)
- Actuarial and Quantitative graduates (Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering). For this role we require the applicants to state their CGPA upon graduation. Knowledge of VBA, R language and Python is an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
How to Apply for Deloitte Graduate Academy – Finance Programme
Click Here for Application Details
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Trainee Positions in Nigeria Now!