Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services.
Deloitte Annual Graduate Recruitment
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region, and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact.
Main purpose of the job
Deloitte Kenya currently has an exciting opportunity for dynamic individuals to join our Audit and Tax & Legal teams as entry level Associates under our Graduate Training Program.
You will be supporting high performing teams to make an impact that matters to deliver exceptional client service.
- A Bachelors Degree from a local or international university in any discipline with a minimum of Second Upper Division or equivalent.
- Graduated in the preceding two years (2020/2021) or expecting to have completed undergraduate studies by April 2022 with proof of completion.
- Minimum Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) overall grade of B+, with a B+ in Mathematics and English or equivalent.
- Qualification or pursuing qualification as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is desired but not a requirement.
- Be a Kenyan citizen or have authority to work in Kenya.
- Be results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be willing to work under supervision and learn new skills.
- Focus on quality and risk.
- Well-developed computer user skills.
How to Apply for Deloitte Annual Graduate Recruitment
Click on I’M INTERESTED
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!