Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment- How to Apply for Career Opportunities at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)- How To Apply for Doctors Without Borders Recruitment
Data Entry Operator Vacancy at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, private, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian organization. Our organization offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters, to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation and have been working in Nigeria since February 1996.
MSF is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Location: Ganjuwa, Bauchi
Employment Type: Contract
- Carry out all activities related to entry of medical data into the mission database, according to MSF protocols and maintaining confidentiality, in order to have reliable and up to date information.
- Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
- Make regular back-ups of all data processed.
- Look after all equipment provided and keep recording area clean and tidy, giving special importance to all patient files.
- Report any issue concerning data management to superior
- Elaborate statistical reports when required by the medical team.
- Ensure, promote and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered
- Enter medical data (e.g. patient data, dates of visit, content of prescription, viral load, etc.) in mission’s database on a regular basis and according to MSF protocols.
- Participate in compilation of data both from MSF structures and from collaborating health facilities.
- Participate in the search for missing data.
RECOMMENDED- USAID Administrative Assistant at the U.S. Embassy
Qualifications and Requirements
- Secondary Education essential.
- 1-2 years’ Experience in data management is required
- Local language essential. Mission language desirable.
- Able to learn and use software used for recording (i.e. Fuchia, EpiInfo, etc.)
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
How to Apply for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Incomplete applications will be automatically discarded.
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer, both men and women are encouraged to apply.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favors in kind, nor other types of favoritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefited from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system
- MSF thanks all the candidates for their interest in this position
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!