Culture & Employee Experience Officer at Polaris Bank- Application Form
Polaris Bank is recruiting interested and qualified candidate to fill the position of Culture & Employee Experience Officer. The duties and responsibilities for the job position are here. How to apply and requirements are contained below.
About Polaris Bank
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We invite application for the position below:
Job Title: Culture & Employee Experience Officer
Who are we looking for ?
- We are looking for individuals who will join our culture and employee experience team
- The Culture and Employee Experience Officer will be responsible for implementing initiatives and projects to enhance the employee experience within the organization as well as executing culture change initiatives that will reposition the organization as an employer of choice and a great place to work.
- Creating and executing initiatives, programs, and interventions to drive desired cultural shifts and foster a positive and inclusive workplace
- Collaborating with line managers and supervisors to promote cultural change and ensure alignment throughout the
- Implementing strategies to enhance the overall employee experience, from onboarding to
- Conducting employee surveys, focus groups, and other feedback mechanisms to assess the current employee experience and identify areas for
- Identifying and implementing initiatives to improve employee engagement, satisfaction, wellness, and well-being.
- Communicating to employees’ updates on organizational activities and projects
Preferred Skills and Experience
- A First Degree in the Management or Social Sciences
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management will be an added
- 3-5 years of work experience as either an HR Generalist or Experience with Culture Management, Change Management, and Employee Engagement will be an added advantage.
- Possession of Professional Certifications from CIPM, HRCI, and SHRM will be an added
- Candidate must be abreast with current trends and issues in the local and global HR.
Core Competencies & Capabilities:
- Employee Life Cycle
- Communication and Feedback
- Stakeholder Engagement and
- Strong Execution
- Leadership and People
- Collaboration and Influencing
- Objectivity and Credibility.
How to Apply for Polaris Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.