Closing Date for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022/2023- The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Application Portal Is Open. See full details of the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022 and How To Successfully Apply For The Recruitment.
Closing Date for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022/2023
The Application Deadline is Monday 26th September, 2022.
How To Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022/2023
With the soft-copies listed below, log on to the portal and proceed with the following:
- On the homepage, click on “Apply” and then sign up with your email and preferred password (Use a password you can remember);
- Open your email and click on the link sent to you to verify and activate your account;
- Sign in with your email and password after your account activation
- Update your profile, provide all necessary attachments and ensure you use the phone number linked with your NIN (if any);
- Review the information provided and ensure there are no mistakes before final submission;
- You will receive an email confirmation of your application which you would be expected to print and present at the physical screening venue if you are selected for this stage;
- Furthermore, the email will contain a link to your profile that would enable you printout your details at your convenience.
Documents Needed for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Application
- Recent passport photograph
- SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results
- Birth Certificate.
Note: This Police Constable Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free. (No payment is required from candidates)
Eligibility and Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1st January, 2022 and 31st December, 2022);
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates, Local Government Chairmen, Heads of Educational Institutions Attended, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel;
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Application Link/Portal
The application link/portal for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment is www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form 2022
The Nigeria Police Recruitment Form can only be gotten online via www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!