Apply for Storekeeper at UAC Foods Limited- UAC Foods Limited operating in the packed food and beverages sector of the economy is a leading producer of snacks, beverages, and ice cream. Our brands include Gala Sausage Roll, Kingsway Pastry roll, Funtime Coconut Chips, SWAN Natural Spring Water and Supreme Ice Cream.
All applicants who meets the requirements and qualify to be part of the UAC Foods Limited company should ensure to read this article carefully to know what is required of you before sending your application via the official portal.
The application form for the ongoing storekeeper position at UAC Foods Limited recruitment is out. This position requires responsibility for the day-to-day inventory management of the storeroom. Maintains good and updated records of the tools, parts, and equipment, and makes them readily available when needed. Also, responsible for stock accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Store Supervisor
- Responsible for the day-to-day inventory management of the storeroom. Maintains good and updated records of the tools, parts, and equipment, and makes them readily available when needed. Also, responsible for stock accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness.
Areas of Contribution
Inventory Management: Planning, Monitoring & Control:
- Ensures appropriate incoming goods inspection (quality, quantity)
- Ensures certain that the store layout is properly maintained and in line with good housekeeping practices.
- Monitors inventory levels and takes immediate appropriate action if out of agreed standard.
- Ensures all goods issues are done on time and complete.
- Ensures timely capture of transactions (Goods movements) on the ERP system- SAP
- Enforces appropriate access control to the store.
- Ensures that all parts are properly labelled according to the prescribed company standard.
- Ensures all material movement follow the FIFO principle.
- Ensure that all the materials stored are protected from all sources of contamination.
Compliance to standards:
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with team, internal customers, colleagues, suppliers.
- Identifies and ensures immediate correction of unsafe conditions & work practices.
- Ensures property loss prevention.
- Builds and re-reinforces relationships with Maintenance, Production and Quality Assurance.
- Ensure all Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures are in place on the production line and are followed.
- Minimum of Ordinary Diploma or equivalent in Engineering .
- Minimum 2 years FMCG experience in Engineering Storekeeper role
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of inventory management principles and best practices.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and quality-focused.
- Proficient in using basic computer software (e.g., spreadsheets, inventory management systems).
How to Apply for UAC Food Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline for UAC food Recruitment
9th January, 2024.
In other not miss out on any latest updates regarding how to get Jobs from Nigeria and internationally, we encourage you to bookmark this page or give us a message by using the comment box. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also share this post with your friends and family members to keep them updated.