Application Developer at Lafarge Africa Plc- 2024 Recruitment
Application for 2024 Lafarge Africa Plc recruitment has commence. Interested and qualified persons should ensure you read through all the information here before you begin your application.
Information about the procedures to follow, the things required, how you can apply, important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be communicated to you in this article. So make sure you stay put. Take your time and read through this article carefully to avoid mistakes.
Lafarge Africa Plc is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group – the biggest building and concrete solutions company in the world. It is a publicly quoted company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and serves Nigeria with a wide range of building and construction solutions designed to meet housing and construction needs from small projects like individual home buildings to major construction and infrastructure projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Primary responsibility is be to design and develop applications and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Interface with the business for requirement gathering and act as first-level support for all user escalations
- Building new applications, maintaining the existing software platforms
- Decompose high-level business needs into functional needs by understanding problems and determining data needs.
- Generate reports using QlikView and QlikSense based on data analysis and presenting to management
- Supporting the data warehouse team in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Training end-users on how to develop new reports and dashboards
- First Level Support for user escalation with response to applications developed locally
- Participate in requirement gathering and documentation of software application
- Interface with business to ensure their requirements are met
- Database Administration – Data Backup
- Analyze user data needs and determine needs resolved through an automated repeatable process.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Computer Science or other relevant field
- 3-5 years directly related work experience in Software Development
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework (C#, ASP.NET Core, Web API, WCF, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, XAML, Xamarin, MVVM, MVVMCross)
- Familiarity with React JS or Vue JS
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with the Mono framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Sqlite, MySQL
- Ability to work in and constructively contribute to team work environment and meet stringent deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Leadership and Managerial abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken) in articulating and presenting choices
Key interfaces, stakeholders and relationships:
- IT Operations
- End User Support
- Network Engineer
- Internal Control
- Business Units (to assist with system requirements and encourage use of Group standards).
How to Apply for Lafarge Africa Plc Recruitment
Make sure you submit your application through the appropriate website. All applications will be done online. How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!