Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for Sourcing Manager
Airtel Nigeria is now recruiting interested and qualified candidate for the position of a Sourcing Manager in the company. Here, you will see the necessary details you will need to successfully apply for Airtel vacant position. Ensure you read and comply to all instructions provided below. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Job Title: Sourcing Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- To strategically source, manage and monitor the procurement of IT equipment, Commercial Inventory and related materials and services at the right price, right quantity, right lead-time & quality from the most appropriate vendor at full cost of ownership to the benefit of Airtel to ensure good service delivery to its customers.
- Drive holistic cost efficiency, visibility and analysis across the organization.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Contract Development & Management:
- Initiate and sign off contract for new vendors and ensuring that all existing contracts are renewed in timely manner before they expire.
- Awarding of Rate contracts for IT equipment/services. Controlling & monitoring the use of rate contracts.
- Identifying and developments of new vendors. Periodic Partner Performance Reviews & SLA monitoring of passive vendors.
Cost Optimization of all passive related projects:
- Develop cost savings initiatives and collaborate with the user group in ensuring that all OPEX optimization strategies are implemented effectively through timely release of purchase order, contract renewal and release of payment. Reduction of diesel purchase price and drive down diesel volume through working OPEX devises.
- Manage the user group and Purchase Order creation team to raise PR, create Purchase Order and ensuring that PR and PO are approved on a timely manner.
Audit Score – Improvement in Internal Audit Score:
- Ensure compliance to the sourcing processes.
- Assist Head Sourcing in identifying and taking necessary corrections in gaps identified in internal control environment.
Mandatory Requirements for Airtel Recruitment
Academic and Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Science, Social Science or related field.
- Master’s in Business Administration.
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a Sourcing/ Procurement Manager desirable in Technology industry or IT procurement.
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Chain (Member).
- Strong Ethical skills
- Drive for result
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills, Strong communication, Multi-tasking, People skills
How to Apply for Airtel Recruitment
All Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the official portal. To apply Click here and submit your application for Airtel current job opportunity.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.