Administrator – Records, Human Resources at MTN Nigeria
The management of MTN Nigeria calls for applications from all interested and qualified applicants to fill the position of Administrator – Records, Human Resources.
We have outlined the guidelines, entry requirements, qualifications, and how you can easily apply for the MTN Nigeria recruitment. So read on to know the official portal and how to fill the MTN Nigeria recruitment form without any hindrance.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator – Records, Human Resources
Job Identification: 3765
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 1
Division: Human Resources
Reports To: Manager – Employee Services
- Responsible for database management, monitoring employees’ information, input of accurate employee data, and records in the HR filing room.
- Organize, maintain, and review all physical and system-based employee records, i.e., all employee records of entry, life events, and exit.
- Manage all employee supporting leave documents (e.g., compassionate, examination, paternity, maternity, sick, study, voluntary unpaid and involuntary unpaid leave) and track prolonged sick leave.
- Creating and maintaining a company database to ensure quick retrieval of information.
- Provide comprehensive, effective, and efficient administrative support on all matters relating to employee records.
- Providing the necessary support to ensure the accountability, transparency, and regulatory requirements of the organization are met as it relates to employee records.
- Prepare weekly or monthly reports as required.
- Participate in projects that include the development of business processes and procedures for the collection, input, and maintenance of employee records.
- Assist in managing the confirmation process as it relates to sending out referral requests, tracking receipts, and preparing the confirmation summary.
- Prepare reference and introduction letter requests and update the database accordingly.
- Escalate and track issues relating to the administration of employee records.
- Auditing of information and records created and stored physically and electronically.
- Ensure hard copy documents are scanned, filed, and saved on the Employee Services portal for completeness and easy retrieval.
- Oversee the organization’s records from creation and preservation through disposal.
- A First Degree in any related field
- Fluent in English
- 1–3 years of experience in an area of specialization, with experience working with others
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
How to Apply for MTN Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
MTN Recruitment Application Deadline
16th January 2024; 22:59
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- MTN Nigeria Communications Plc (MTN) does not and will never ask for payment of any kind from applicants in all MTN’s recruitment processes and stages such as job application, CV review, interview, meeting, and final processing of applications.
- MTN is not liable for fraudulent publication of job offers in MTN’s name or for the fraudulent use of MTN’s name in any manner whatsoever.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.