Administrative/Recruitment Intern at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services recruitment portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the SPIE Oil & Gas Services recruitment via the SPIE Oil & Gas Services recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment exercise are on this page. Apply for SPIE Oil & Gas Services job vacancies here.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job ID.: 2024-32476
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers & Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Contract duration: 6 months renewable once
- SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is currently looking for Admin Interns to join its work force in Port Harcourt and in Lagos.
- Assist in head hunting and matching up of candidates as per client’s requirements.
- Formatting CVs into the right formats (either SPIE format or client-imposed format)
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Prepare reports and presentations when needed.
- Respond to mail enquiries from personnels.
- Collation of Time sheet for documentation of personnels.
- Schedule personnel for trainings (Medical, Trainings etc.
- Provide support to the personnel on client’s side.
- Any other task assigned by the Technical Assistance Deputy Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undergraduate in any of the Engineering Disciplines: (Electrical/Instrument/Mechanical Engineer)
- Strong knowledge in Excel
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Suits.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- High school diploma: additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skill.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Must reside or be willing to relocate in Port Harcourt
- Must reside in Port Harcourt or Lagos or be willing to relocate.
How to Apply for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply