Administrative Officer / Administrative Assistant at Elkins Marine Training International Nigeria
Information about the procedures to follow, the things required, how you can apply,Salary and important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be communicated to you in this article. So make sure you stay put. Take your time and read through this article carefully to avoid mistakes
About Elkins Marine Training International Nigeria (EMTIN)
Elkins Marine Training International Nigeria (EMTIN) is the official and number one training school and consultant for governments, the maritime industry, oil and gas sector, shipping industry, offshore and onshore operators in Africa. We train, consult and provide solutions for corporate and private clients. Elkins was the first approved Maritime school in Nigeria quickly becoming the most reputable and biggest maritime training school in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer / Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for top admin staff.
- We need professionals to head some of our operations.
To be considered for this job,kindly ensure you meet up with the criteria below:
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- 2+ years relevant work experience.
N60,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
To apply, all interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, a clear Introduction about themselves on the body of the mail and attach a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Kindly note the following:
- Please read this post very carefully before applying. (Failure to meet basic requirements make your application void)
- Applicants must send an email application with a small introduction, where are you from and what you are applying for, a current photo and current CV must also be attached. Please do not just send a blank email without an intro and or with just an attachment.
- Please do not apply if you can not follow these instructions.
Applications ends 10th October, 2023.