NECO Results is Out- See How to Check NECO SSCE Results on the Portal
National Examination Council Result is out and candidates can now log on to the NECO portal to check their result. Here we will guide you on the process, link, and how to check NECO results without encountering any difficulties.
Full Meaning of NECO
The full meaning of NECO is National Examination Council.
The National Examination Council on Tuesday released the 2023 Senior School Certificate Examination results.
According to the Registrar of the examination body, Prof. Dantani Wushishi, the result summary shows that 61.60 per cent scored five credits, including English and Mathematics.
Link to Check NECO SSCE Results Portal 2023
Candidate can now access the National Examinations Council Portal check your result on the NECO official portal at https://results.neco.gov.ng/
Please be informed that NECO results can’t be upgraded, don’t fall victim to any scammer telling you it’s possible. Enough said, follow the details below to check your NECO SSCE RESULT.
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need to know regarding NECO results process is on this page.
How to Check the NECO SSCE Results On Portal
The process in checking NECO results is pretty straightforward. Kindly follow the procedures below:
- Visit the NECO portal at https://results.neco.gov.ng/
- Choose your examination year and the type (SSCE Internal, SSCE External, BECE, NCEE, and GIFTED).
- Enter the token sent to the mobile number provided.
- Enter your registration number
- Click on the “Check my result” button.
How to Check the NECO SSCE Results Via SMS
- On your phone, type NECO*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear (without any spaces). For example, if your exam number is 12345678AB, your PIN is 6864123459678, and you are checking your exam year result, you should type the following message carefully.
- Send the message to the official NECO result-checking SMS number. You will receive a text message containing your result.